Allyson Sanders has been working for Farmers Savings Bank for 6 years. She is a Vice President, Senior Ag Loan Officer and Senior Commercial Loan Officer at our Wever location. Ally brings her experience from a lifetime of being in the agriculture field. She grew up on a family farm south of Burlington where she operates a row crop operation with her father and also married a row crop/cattle operator.
“Ally is one of our go-to people that can answer most any teller or loan question. She is a go-getter who is committed to her customers. She is a valued employee, and we just don’t know what we would do without her.”
- Favorite Hobbies – Farming, fishing, and baking
- If you could vacation anywhere on the planet where would you go? – Ireland
- Favorite food – Steak/Seafood/Sweet Corn
- Favorite TV show – Grey’s Anatomy/Yellowstone
- Favorite Halloween Candy – Skittles
- If you had unlimited time and resources, what hobby/skill would you want to learn? – Ice Fishing/Quilting
- Why do you like working for Farmers Savings Bank? – Being able to help people make their dreams happen. FSB has a great culture and atmosphere. They not only care for each other but sincerely care about customer base and their well-being as well.