Dustin began working for us April 30th 2018. He is the Assistant Vice President, Ag and Commercial Loan Officer at our Burlington branch. Dustin brings his experience from a lifetime of being in the agriculture field. He grew up on a family farm in Mediapolis where he still helps operate the row crop and cattle operation. He was active in 4-H and FFA before going to Iowa State University where he graduated in 2017 with a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Studies with a minor in Agronomy.
“Dustin is a positive person and brings his friendly personality and great attitude to work every day. His hard work and knowledge is valued by everyone. Farmers Savings Bank is glad to have such a great person working for us!!”
- Favorite Hobbies – Farming, hunting, fishing, & sports
- Favorite leisure activity – Anything outdoors. If I can be active outside, chances are I will be enjoying what I am doing.
- Favorite food – Steak with fries and sweet corn
- If you had unlimited time and resources, what hobby/skill would you want to learn? – I would like to learn to play an instrument. My wife knows how to play about a dozen instruments, so if I could learn 1, I would be happy
- Do you speak any other languages? – No
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done? – Sailing/snorkeling in the Caribbean’s during my honeymoon.
- What is something about you that would surprise people? – I won the 4-H market calf show my senior year with a home-raised steer
- Why do you like working for Farmers Savings Bank? – Being a community bank with the flexibility and willingness to help any customers while making the employees feel at home
- Do you have any pets? – Two cats named Sylvester and Meow