Services offered by Farmers Savings Bank
We are proud to offer you a wide range of financial services to help meet your needs. As your locally-owned bank, our goal is to provide you with the service you want, and the personalized attention you deserve.
The bank has been an integral part of our community for many years. During that time our community has changed….the banking industry has changed….and most importantly, we recognize that the needs of the customer have also changed. Many of you now need to utilize our traditional services, but also need to be able to access information during non-business hours.
We want to thank you for banking with Farmers Savings Bank, and hope our new services, along with the more traditional services, will allow you to bank at your convenience.
Below are traditional and new services provided by Farmers Savings Bank.
- Internet Banking
- NEW! – Mobile Banking
- New & Improved Bill Pay system
- NEW! – eStatements
- Telephone Banking
- ATM’s – full service drive up ATM in Wever and Burlington
– cash dispensing ATM in Denmark (Jet Stop)
- Direct Deposit
- ATM and Debit Cards
- Business Checking Accounts
- Personal Checking Accounts, including Regular Checking, NOW, SuperNOW, and Money Market accounts
- Personal Savings Accounts, including Statement Savings and Christmas Club
- Certificates of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Personal Loans, including Auto, Mortgage, Construction, and Agricultural, NMLS ID#449820
- Business Loans
- Trust Department (Securities, insurance products and annuities are not a deposit of, and are not guaranteed by, Farmers Savings Bank, are not insured by the FDIC, and may involve investment risks including the possible loss of value)
- Night Depository
- Bank by Mail
- Wire Transfers
- Safe Deposit Boxes (FDIC Does Not Insure Safe Deposit Box Contents)
- Money Orders
- Notary Public
- Fax Services
For more information please feel free to contact us by calling (319) 372-5141 (Wever), (319) 528-4222 (Denmark), or (319) 752-6200 (Burlington); or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
**Please be advised that e-mails sent to the above address are not encrypted (safe from hackers). Therefore, do not send confidential information (such as account numbers or balances) in an insecure manner.